Search for articles
Popular Tags on this Blogart art expos being dad blogging blogs boardwalk empire book reviews books breaking bad burgers californication comics Dexter Expo Reviews expos expositions film reviews food france game of thrones gtd homeland iphone iPhone 3G japan jazz jesse pinkman justified Kids life life-in-france life-in-general mad men marathon memories metallica miami movie reviews Movies museums Music music reviews nsfccdp paris postaday postaday2011 postaweek postaweek2011 productivity reading reviews rick grimes rock rock-n-roll running sons of anarchy star trek television television shows tips travel treme TV series TV shows venice VMware walking dead Walt walter white web2.0 Web 2.0 weeds windows work writing
- NSFCCDP Movie Review: Godzilla (2014) - Slow-paced but beautifully shot just missing some charisma
- Paris Burger Wars, Part 4: East Side Burgers - the Vegans enter the arena!
- LEGO: How to dominate the toy market for 5-year olds (or my life with Ninjago)
- Notes about shopping...at Narita
- TV Series: Justified S01 - Has Seth Bullock been reincarnated into Raylan Givens?
mfinocchiaro on Book Review: Thelonious Monk b… themesongsteve on Book Review: Thelonious Monk b… TV Series: Orange is… on TV Series: Orange is the New B… Food and Travel: Che… on Travel and Food: Na and Ma in… Fino’s Guide t… on (Last?) Fino’s Guide to…
- 70,728 hits
Daily Archives: February 9, 2012
Perhaps I was overly ambitious, but I survived yesterday’s birthday party for my 5-year old with 17 of his little friends. I found an association in Paris called Paris d’Enfants which organizes cultural visits to Parisian monuments for kids of all … Continue reading