Search for articles
Popular Tags on this Blogart art expos being dad blogging book reviews books breaking bad Dexter Expo Reviews expos expositions france gtd justified Kids life life-in-france life-in-general miami movie reviews Movies Music music reviews nsfccdp paris postaday postaday2011 postaweek postaweek2011 reading reviews rock rock-n-roll running sons of anarchy television television shows tips travel TV series TV shows web2.0 weeds work writing
- Paris Burger Wars Part 5: PNY (Paris New York) - great ambiance, OK burger
- LEGO: How to dominate the toy market for 5-year olds (or my life with Ninjago)
- The Paris Burger Wars of 2012: and the winner is...
- TV Series: Weeds S04 - The big slurping sound
- Paris Burger Wars, Part 4: East Side Burgers - the Vegans enter the arena!
- 54,317 hits
Daily Archives: March 20, 2012
The Palais de la Découverte is part of the Grand Palais and a little known gem in the Paris museum circuit. It isn’t as flashy as the Cité des Sciences at La Villette, but it is accessible and fun – … Continue reading