Search for articles
Popular Tags on this Blogart art expos being dad blogging blogs boardwalk empire book reviews books breaking bad burgers californication comics Dexter Expo Reviews expos expositions film reviews food france game of thrones gtd homeland iphone iPhone 3G japan jesse pinkman justified Kids life life-in-france life-in-general mad men marathon memories metallica miami movie reviews Movies museums Music music reviews nostalgia nsfccdp paris postaday postaday2011 postaweek postaweek2011 productivity reading reviews rick grimes rock rock-n-roll running sons of anarchy star trek television television shows tips travel treme TV series TV shows venice VMware walking dead Walt walter white web2.0 Web 2.0 weeds windows work writing
- TV Series: House of Cards S02 - Frank, isn't VP enough?
- Travel and Food: Japan and the art of shabu shabu
- TV Shows: True Detective S01E01-E04 - Extraordinary Bayou Mystery Show
- TV Series: Star Trek Enterprise (2001) - A great new beginning
- Travel Tips: Georgia Aquarium - or - Damn, those are really whale sharks!?!
mfinocchiaro on TV Series: House of Cards S02… Youness on TV Series: House of Cards S02… TV Series: House of… on TV Series: House of Cards (201… Ed M. on TV Shows: True Detective S01E0… TV Series: The Walki… on TV Series: The Walking Dead S0…
- 65,815 hits
Tag Archives: palais de la découverte
The Palais de la Découverte is part of the Grand Palais and a little known gem in the Paris museum circuit. It isn’t as flashy as the Cité des Sciences at La Villette, but it is accessible and fun – … Continue reading