Search for articles
Popular Tags on this Blogart art expos being dad blogging book reviews books breaking bad Dexter Expo Reviews expos expositions france gtd justified Kids life life-in-france life-in-general miami movie reviews Movies Music music reviews nsfccdp paris postaday postaday2011 postaweek postaweek2011 reading reviews rock rock-n-roll running sons of anarchy television television shows tips travel TV series TV shows web2.0 weeds work writing
- Paris Burger Wars Part 5: PNY (Paris New York) - great ambiance, OK burger
- LEGO: How to dominate the toy market for 5-year olds (or my life with Ninjago)
- The Paris Burger Wars of 2012: and the winner is...
- TV Series: Weeds S04 - The big slurping sound
- Paris Burger Wars, Part 4: East Side Burgers - the Vegans enter the arena!
- 54,355 hits
Tag Archives: parenthood
Getting old has some advantages: not getting carded for beer (or is that really a disadvantage?), knowing more or less what you want and having most of it, in my case having established a family and having a stable center…and … Continue reading
For sleeping now. My daughter is still waking up between 2 and 4 am most nights for a bottle so sleep is at a premium around our apartment. Oh, the joys of parenthood! I suppose that I should write something … Continue reading