In other news, I wanted to wish my readers an excellent 2010. Some of my plans and resolutions:
- be an excellent dad to my two kids and a loving, caring husband to my dear wife
- succeed in the transition professionally coming this April
- receive my CDs from Waterloo Records – I wanna hear that Vol 17 KGSR Broadcasts CD!!
- finish Visions of Jazz by Giddins and purchase the accompanying CD
- finish tagging and categorizing my 12k photos in iPhoto
- reconnect with a maximum of old friends and colleagues
- run the Paris Marathon in 3:45:00
- get back into climbing and hit the 6B/C/7A level by 2011
- redo the kitchen and kid’s room of my Parisian flat and perhaps buy a secondary residence…
So it will hopefully be a good and fruitful year for me and I hope also for you!