Based on a review in LifeHacker.com and some more web reviews, I bought the beast. It has a nice feel to it and looks pretty nice all in black with a light in the middle – blue for on, red for standby. The subwoofer is a little big and its cord is too short. The good news was an included TOS cable for connecting my TV to the Bar via fiber. Soundwise, the wife was studying and kids sleeping so I couldn’t turn it up too much. I did watch a little of Breaking Bad at low volume and it is promising. I’ll let you know when no one is around and I can raise the volume and jam out!
Search for articles
Popular Tags on this Blogart art expos being dad blogging boardwalk empire book reviews books breaking bad burgers californication china comics Dexter Expo Reviews expos expositions film reviews food france game of thrones gtd homeland iphone iPhone 3G japan jazz jesse pinkman justified Kids life life-in-france life-in-general mad men memories metallica miami movie reviews Movies museums Music music reviews nsfccdp paris postaday postaday2011 postaweek postaweek2011 productivity reading reviews rick grimes rock rock-n-roll running sons of anarchy star trek television television reviews television series television shows tips travel treme TV series TV shows VMware walking dead Walt walter white Web 2.0 web2.0 weeds windows work writing
- LEGO: How to dominate the toy market for 5-year olds (or my life with Ninjago)
- More on the Paris Burger Wars - Razowski's, Schwartz's, and the Cantine California
- The A380, Las Vegas, and Lessons Learned
- TV Series: Sons of Anarchy S06 - And I thought GoT was bad at killing of fave characters!
- Venice: A Night at the Teatro La Fenice for La Traviata
- 76,636 hits