Search for articles
Popular Tags on this Blogart art expos being dad blogging boardwalk empire book reviews books breaking bad burgers californication china comics Dexter Expo Reviews expos expositions film reviews food france game of thrones gtd homeland iphone iPhone 3G japan jazz jesse pinkman justified Kids life life-in-france life-in-general mad men memories metallica miami movie reviews Movies museums Music music reviews nsfccdp paris postaday postaday2011 postaweek postaweek2011 productivity reading reviews rick grimes rock rock-n-roll running sons of anarchy star trek television television reviews television series television shows tips travel treme TV series TV shows VMware walking dead Walt walter white web2.0 Web 2.0 weeds windows work writing
- Travel Notes: The Nantucket Whaling Museum - a MUST!
- LEGO: How to dominate the toy market for 5-year olds (or my life with Ninjago)
- NSFCCDP Vintage Movie Review: Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan (1982)
- Paris Burger Wars Part 5: PNY (Paris New York) - great ambiance, OK burger
- NSFCCDF Movie Review: Ender's Strategy - Quidditch in Space?
TV Series: Best Show… on Justified S06 (2015) – A… TV Series: Best Show… on The Blacklist S02 (2014, 2015)… TV Series: Best Show… on Hannibal S01 and S02 (2013-201… mfinocchiaro on My Top 10 Ground-breaking Tele… Flash on My Top 10 Ground-breaking Tele…
- 78,905 hits
Daily Archives: April 14, 2012
A big hug and thank you going out to Yakisspurr for nominating me for the prestigious (at least in the world of micro-bloggers) Liebster Award. So here it is in all its glory: From what I gather on the web, as … Continue reading