A big hug and thank you going out to Yakisspurr for nominating me for the prestigious (at least in the world of micro-bloggers) Liebster Award. So here it is in all its glory:
From what I gather on the web, as a recipient of Liebster has the pleasant obligation to do the following:
Here are the rules:
1- Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to which you award the Liebster. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3-Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites
So, here are my 5 nominations for the Liebster. Now, one note: I couldn’t find the number of followers for the 5 nominees here so it was difficult to determine if all made the <200 qualification. Here goes:
1. The Jackie Blog is a hilarious view of life from an SNL host wannabe. Consistently hilarious, she is an incredibly talented writer and satirist and deserves respect for having succeeded in the full postaday2011 challenge.
2. All Things Random by Abi is probably where I’d spend loads more time if I were a girl. Loads of fashion victim advice, recipes, and just good fun. You go girl!
3. Ashley Jillian’s Blog features great snippets of life in LA and great writing. Definitely someone that must be a blast to hang out with!
4. Bill Chance’s This is Not Going to Turn Out Well Blog sells itself short. As Ashley tells us about LA, Bill gives us a street-level view of Dallas and the culture down on Deep Ellum. The photos and videos are great as are the stories. God, I miss Texas!
5. Written by a friend of mine, the Erick Van Houtte caféLounge is a great little stop on the web for his personal family history as well as management advice and a growing section on GTD. I am really sorry to see Erick leave Paris, but will keep reading his blog and promote it as I do here.
So there you go. Please visit these blogs and show them some love too.