Search for articles
Popular Tags on this Blogart art expos being dad blogging boardwalk empire book reviews books breaking bad burgers californication china comics Dexter Expo Reviews expos expositions film reviews food france game of thrones gtd homeland iphone iPhone 3G japan jazz jesse pinkman justified Kids life life-in-france life-in-general mad men memories metallica miami movie reviews Movies museums Music music reviews nsfccdp paris postaday postaday2011 postaweek postaweek2011 productivity reading reviews rick grimes rock rock-n-roll running sons of anarchy star trek television television reviews television series television shows tips travel treme TV series TV shows VMware walking dead Walt walter white web2.0 Web 2.0 weeds windows work writing
- Travel Notes: The Nantucket Whaling Museum - a MUST!
- LEGO: How to dominate the toy market for 5-year olds (or my life with Ninjago)
- NSFCCDP Vintage Movie Review: Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan (1982)
- TV Series: The Walking Dead S03 - they keep falling like flies...
- Paris Burger Wars Part 5: PNY (Paris New York) - great ambiance, OK burger
TV Series: Best Show… on Justified S06 (2015) – A… TV Series: Best Show… on The Blacklist S02 (2014, 2015)… TV Series: Best Show… on Hannibal S01 and S02 (2013-201… mfinocchiaro on My Top 10 Ground-breaking Tele… Flash on My Top 10 Ground-breaking Tele…
- 78,904 hits
Daily Archives: July 15, 2012
I had the pleasure of a weekend in Boston recently between two working weeks and decided to go see something original and of which I had heard so much: The Whaling Museum on the island of Nantucket. Now, you may … Continue reading