February 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Search for articles
Popular Tags on this Blogart art expos being dad blogging boardwalk empire book reviews books breaking bad burgers californication china comics Dexter Expo Reviews expos expositions film reviews food france game of thrones gtd homeland iphone iPhone 3G japan jazz jesse pinkman justified Kids life life-in-france life-in-general mad men memories metallica miami movie reviews Movies museums Music music reviews nsfccdp paris postaday postaday2011 postaweek postaweek2011 productivity reading reviews rick grimes rock rock-n-roll running sons of anarchy star trek television television reviews television series television shows tips travel treme TV series TV shows VMware walking dead Walt walter white Web 2.0 web2.0 weeds windows work writing
- TV Series: House of Lies S02 (2012) - The End of the Pod?
- TV Series: Sons of Anarchy S06 - And I thought GoT was bad at killing of fave characters!
- Travel and Food: Japan and the art of shabu shabu
- LEGO: How to dominate the toy market for 5-year olds (or my life with Ninjago)
- More 90s/00s bands: Radiohead vs Red Hot Chili Peppers
- 76,021 hits
Tag Archives: kid’s activities
Perhaps I was overly ambitious, but I survived yesterday’s birthday party for my 5-year old with 17 of his little friends. I found an association in Paris called Paris d’Enfants which organizes cultural visits to Parisian monuments for kids of all … Continue reading